ADVANCED OXYGEN THERAPY -- water purification and body purification -- very safe for human consumption

Welcome to our Advanced Oxygen Theraphy site featuring MMS. If you are new to MMS aka chlorine dioxide let me help you. There are protocols linked in the left column you must learn about. Then you must ask; what do I buy? You need tablets of MMS that you can easily mix in water - distilled water preferred - this is where you start. You can purchase more products from this site as well. We hope you find the site helpful in your pursuit of good health!

Killing Viruses

In the cases of viruses, oxidation is not the process. When chlorine dioxide is present in the environment of the virus, the special proteins, of which the virus is constructed, are prevented from forming. The virus cannot grow and thus it dies. From experiments it appears that it takes a virus several hours and up to several days of the presence of chlorine dioxide before it dies.



MMS cures Malaria -- Watch this great video after the using of MMS!
Read this Natural News Article in support of this video

NOTE: When sodium chlorite is mixed with an acid it becomes chlorine dioxide. This is called MMS1 - it comes in liquid and pill forms. It is important to note that MMS does not cure disease. MMS is an oxidizer, it kills pathogens and destroys poisons. When these are reduced or eliminated in the body, then the body can function properly and thereby heal. I say, “The body heals the body”. MMS helps to line things up so the body can do just that.

A word from Jim Humble - creator of MMS
I want to tell you about a breakthrough that can save your life, or the life of a loved one. In 1996, while on a gold mining expedition in South America, I discovered that chlorine dioxide quickly eradicates malaria. Since that time, it has proven to restore partial or full health to hundreds of thousands of people suffering from a wide range of disease, including cancer, diabetes, hepatitis A, B, C, Lyme disease, MRSA, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, HIV/AIDS, malaria, autism, infections of all kinds, arthritis, high cholesterol, acid reflux, kidney or liver diseases, aches and pains, allergies, urinary tract infections, digestive problems, high blood pressure, obesity, parasites, tumors and cysts, depression, sinus problems, eye disease, ear infections, dengue fever, skin problems, dental issues, problems with prostate (high PSA), erectile dysfunction and the list goes on. This is by far not a comprehensive list. I know it sounds too good to be true, but according to feedback I have received over the last 20 years, I think it’s safe to say MMS has the potential to overcome most diseases known to mankind.

Disclaimer: It is considered that each person is totally responsible for their own health.

WHAT IS CHLORINE DIOXIDE?

Chlorine dioxide is an oxidizing agent that actively accepts electrons from what are more commonly known as “electron donors.” This distinction is important to understand, as all pathogenic stressors are electron donors. It is interesting to note that all healthy tissue and organisms that inhabit the human body are unaffected by chlorine dioxide.

This compound is highly volatile, and is rarely transported by industry in the form of chlorine dioxide. Most often it is moved around in its more benign state as sodium chlorite. More common applications for this compound is the use in municipal water treatment, in which chlorine dioxide is systematically being replaced across the country as the number one choice for water purification – the more conventionally used chlorine breaks down into cancerous by products.

Chlorine dioxide has been approved by the EPA decades ago in its ability to remove pathogens and contaminants like anthrax – this itself is an obvious testament to the efficacy of this compound. It is interesting to note that this molecule breaks down rapidly into carbon dioxide and water, with a half life of roughly 1 hour.

By having your own sodium chlorite and appropriate activator on hand, which is totally safe to transport, you can make your own pathogen remover that can effectively be applied to the inside of the body.